The history of the Immaculate Conception Academy of Manila can be traced back to the year nineteen hundred and forty six (1946). Sr. Madeleine Payette, MIC and Sr. Mary Donavan, MIC opened a small school at the Ampil Annex in what used to be a cigarette factory on July 18, 1946. By August 15, the Sisters were ready to admit 85 pupils. Rev. Fr. Pedro Pajarillo, parish priest of Gagalangin, earnestly welcomed the Sisters directing the first Catholic school for his 90,000 parishioners.
19OCTRead all the latest news here:
ICAM L'Etincelle Facebook page'
21SEPTWebsite under construction